Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Reviews-Day Tuesday

Miranda


If you haven't seen this hilarious British show written by and starring Miranda Hart, then please drop everything you are doing and go and watch it right now. I don't care if you're taking your frail, elderly Grandma grocery shopping, or if your baby needs to be changed, you need to watch this show. For your own sanity.

Every Monday night at 8.00 on ABC2 this show saves my sanity. I have never watched a show that consistently makes me laugh like Miranda does.


And I'm talking about snorting, chortling, little-bit-of-pee comes out comedy. From all the characters. There's the main character Miranda. Her desperate-for-her-daughter-to-marry Mother. Her super-cute and possible love Gary. Her sweet friend who is also the manager of her joke shop - why she needs a manager is beyond me...she does nothing all day anyway!!

So, please, take my advice and watch Miranda. Here's a sneak peek from Youtube:

http://youtu.be/GymUCt_MFoY


Enjoy!!

No comments: