Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Lovely Sis!



My sister Michelle is the eldest of three girls.


Growing up she has played a number of roles in our lives: big sister (duh!), mother, bossy boots, source of humour, inspiration, doting 'mother' to some very lucky Cabbage Patch kids (sorry Mich had to throw that in!) fantastic aunty and more.

Having three girls hasn't always been easy. Often there was one who was left out but now that we're older it's amazing how well we all get along. I love family get togethers, which in my opinion, don't happen anywhere near often enough, and I love getting to spend time with both my sisters.

I'm so proud of Michelle, she's always been a high achiever (hello 95 TER??) and now she runs not only her own website but a freelance business that sees her using her many talents to write about everything from make-up and beauty products, to fashion, accessories, a rather long stint in television journalism and even road trips for Ford magazine. Not bad for someone who doesn't even drive :)

Happy Birthday, Tia Mich!! Sorry we can't be with you, but wish you a lovely, lovely day!!

xoxox

Disclaimer: I don't have a scanner so I had to take a photo of the photo - sorry it's so dodgy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Kirst - love it! Look forward to celebrating with you all soon. Mich xx