Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jack Frost

This is how it's been looking in the capital lately. Needless to say, there have been a few days indoors. Today is freezing, cloudy and misty (the bottom photos). This first one shows a good day. Yes there is frost on the ground but it's sunny. An infinitely better alternative to no frost and cloud and mist. Infinitely. My son has become obsessed with Jack Frost after he hit Percy during a cold night and left a big icicle on his nose. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, never mind. Neither do I half the time!




That one was me being a bit spesh. I like it!

Crazy cockies!

The delightful smell of our neighbour's fire. I love it!! The perfect weather for enchiladas courtesy of The Pioneer Woman methinks.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to send a big THANK YOU out to Dave from Climate Master (who I'm sure is reading this blog with fervour and anticipation). Dave was the sweet, sweet man who came to fix our temperamental and neurotic, middle-aged central heating system and told it to play nice. And now it does. Ahhhh. Love you Dave!
Hope you're all keeping warm!
Kirsty x

No comments: