Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Skinhead

The Captain cuts his hair quite regularly. He does it in our bathroom with a Remington rasor. (Raser? Razer?) Lately it hasn't been too hot so it's grown longer than usual but the weather is expected to pick up so today he took to it.

And there was a lot of hair. I'm sure we could be rich if we sold his hair to a wig company.

But apparently he wasn't satisfied. So he took to my baby's hair. My beautiful boy who has lovely thick curly hair. Lately I've been going over it with the clippers to keep it neat, but not as short as his dad's.

When my boy is tired he likes to twirl the curls in his hair with one hand and suck on the other. I can't look at him now because it makes me want to cry watching him twirling the air.

My baby looks like Romper Stomper.

I'm heartbroken.

And The Captain is sleeping outside tonight.

No comments: