Monday, August 2, 2010

In Love with Graphics!

I have been playing around online this evening, dressing up the old blog a little and I must write a little post about the Graphics Fairy. I think she is just incredible and she has the best vintage clip art I've ever seen!! All of the new pics on my blog are from her site, and I most happily acknowledge that! Here is just a small collection of some of my favourites from her site. Hope you love them as much as I do!


A gorgeous pic that would make a great Mother's Day card.

Sweet Valentine's Day.

Boy's best friend.



Because nothing screams woman like a bat! (Actually I really like bats, so that's why I chose this Victorian lady!)
Very cute!




Adorably pensive.


Man in the Moon.

Ballerina girls.

There are thousands more that I could keep looking all night long! Instead I'm going to have a shower and enjoy some quiet time with the Captain.

Kirsty x

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very cute new blog page. I'm off to check out the graphics fairy now.